Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kuwait Inspired Nails

I did these for a competition a while ago. Which I got first place in. I got a 100 dollar gift certificate to Amazon. Probably the biggest prize I have ever gotten, even though like 40 percent of it went on shipping. Id just like to point out how moronic the amazon international shipping is. You don't get to see how much the shipping is until you check out, also only at check out you can find out if you actually can buy the product. Never shopping in amazon again. But, enough complaining, here is the design.
I'm not fully pleased with the city landscape. But, in my defence, again, I found out about the competition three hours before the closing time. However I do love how the translucent glitter looks in the sky.

5 comments:

  1. I think the landscape turned out amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The landscape looks fantastic! I love the gold background :D and I agree with you about amazon -- ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful art work! Great, great job, and congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete