Saturday, August 10, 2013

Golden Bridal Nail Art Tutorial

Okay okay okay, I know I was supposed to post this Monday, well I actually did write it on Monday. But, I clicked save instead of publish. I have been without Internet access ever since Monday. So when I finally logged on in horror I realized the post never got out. Sorry about that.
I have never been too eager to film a tutorial. Generally just because I haven't watched a single nail art video tutorial in about half a year. They are always way too long and waaaaay too boring. So I have tried to make my video as short and fast paced as possible. Also note that I did the video just before going on vacation and as I have told you I cut my nails off. But I felt quite bad about having nude nail on camera, so I did a few coats of Shooting Stars by Maybelline, an absolutely amazing blue (Maylelline's polka dot collection is the most gorgeous thing ever.) Enjoy the video.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to try this. I've been wanting stiletto nails but I'm too scared to file them that way! This is a great way to simulate stilleto !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little shocked at first when I saw the thumbnail in my feed- I thought you'd changed your nail shape! Great illusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool! Great way to temporarily get stiletto nails without the commitment! So clever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try this, but unfortunately my nails are too short! I love the black/gold color combo with the saran wrap effect, though -- definitely going to try that :)

    ReplyDelete